Marriage is a big turning point in any girl’s life and planning a fantastic hen night party is one of the way to celebrate the commitment you are about to make. Moreover what big a reason than celebrating the last night of your freedom with your single girlies?
So, to give you a memorable night, I have some great ideas to share. Get hold of each one of them and you are sure to have the best Hen Night ever.
Hen Night Ideas
#1: Talk about your personality- It’s your hen party after all. So, do not blindly follow whatever your bridesmaids plan. Talk to them about what things you would like to have in your party. If you a simple girl, then obviously you should plan an intimate dinner with your friends or a luncheon.
If you are a sport, ask your bridesmaids for a fun sporty party like a short trek accompanied with some bonfire. However, if you are a fashion freak, a fun fashion show would be a great idea where you can be the show stopper and build your entire bride-to-be aura.
#2: Choose the costumes!!- Once you are done with the kind of party you want, you can go ahead in selecting the costumes for everybody. The costumes can be according to themes too. You can choose from my favorite picks here:
- Western: Jeans, checked shirts/ crop tops
- Burlesque: Corsets paired up with pencil skirts, long boots, mini hats
- Good & Evil: Everybody could dress up as devils (Black/red dresses with a cape, sequin horns, veil) and you could be an angel dressed in a short pretty white dress, wings, stilettos with garters.
- Rock & Roll: You can dress up like a soda pop girl from the 50s with a short netted skirt and a blouse. And don’t forget the veil.
- Uniforms: This could be your creativity. You can take up any occupation and dress up accordingly. Some great ideas are of a nurse, police, cheerleader, etc.
#3: Who to Invite?– The good nights become great with some amazing people. So, make a list of all the people you wish to invite. Even if your bridesmaids are taking care of the invitations, remember to check the final list of the guests before they send out any invitations.
Mark all the VIPs on the list itself, so that you do not miss out on anybody. Also, if possible invite them yourself. Everybody loves a personal invitation and this would act as a really warm gesture.
#4: Turn on the Fun– When you all finally settle down during the party, some fun games can act as filler till your dinner is ready. These could include Truth and Dare, How well do you know the Bride? Or Pin the Macho on the Man.
If you want something wild, you can go for games like Getting as many mobile numbers of men as possible or Kissing as many girls possible. These can be cool games and can involve all the people at the party making it a big success.
#5: Some sexy ideas– If you are getting married in 2017, there’s no chance for you to miss out on the sexy unusual night ideas with your girlfriends. You can pick one from this list for a sexy hen’s night:
- Hiring a male stripper who is dressed in a specific costume.
- Lessons for you and your bridesmaids to become an exotic belly dancer with a few sexy moves.
- Taking everyone to an international cabaret ending up in food and drinks.
- Book a reading at a psychic for all. Let everybody’s future get revealed and you never know what fun this might hold.
- If you are a rowdy bride, you could also arrange for playboy bunny costumes for your girls and have a fun role-playing session.
#6: Make everybody remember the night– As a little gesture for everybody who took their time out for you, a small giveaway or a souvenir could be a great idea. You can also plan for accustomed gifts for each guest depending on your memories with them.
However, if your budget is low, you can do this just for your close friends. Your bridesmaids have also been planning quite hard for your wedding. So, give them too a great gift to show your gratitude.
Nonetheless, whatever you plan, make sure to jot every suggestion or idea on paper first and discuss it thoroughly with your bridesmaids. Some of your ideas might include bookings or ordering stuff, so plan well in advance to let everyone loose. Have fun and have a great wedding night!